Lisa and I fell in love with Fernie so much that we were married on Mt. Fernie this summer.
Fernie Lodging Company has now commenced hiring for Winter 2013-2014. If you are interested in a position for the Winter, we require that you are legally able to work in Canada until at least April 2014. We offer discounted ski passes, friends and family rates on accommodation and may also have limited employee housing available. If you are new to Fernie great place to start looking for seasonal accommodaiton is http://www.ourfernie.com/classified/accommodation. We are always looking for great people to bring new skills and attributes to our team. If you think this is you, then please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org - please include in the subject line the position you are interested in applying for.
Positions available include:
* GUEST SERVICES AGENTS (PART TIME AND FULL TIME SEASONAL)
* GUEST SERVICES SUPERVISOR (FULL TIME SEASONAL)
* HOUSEKEEPING ATTENDANTS (PART TIME AND FULL TIME - SEASONAL AND YEAR ROUND)
* HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISORS (FULL TIME SEASONAL AND YEAR ROUND)
* NIGHT AUDIT / NIGHT SECURITY / AFTER HOURS ON CALL (FULL OR PART TIME SEASONAL AND/OR YEAR ROUND)
* GUEST SKI SHUTTLE OPERATOR (CLASS 4 LICENSE REQUIRED) (FULL TIME SEASONAL - FLEXIBLE 4 ON / 4 OFF SHIFT)
We are able to assist with LMOs for the right candidates looking for longer term employment in our housekeeping department. Please indicate on your application if this is something you require.
Should we wish to interview you or discuss your skills and qualifications further, we will be in touch.
We thank each and every person who applies at Fernie Lodging Company for taking the time to consider us in your search for employment, and we wish all of you the best of luck!